The two cucumbers baskets are gone from the greenhouse, so the geranium baskets that were on the ground now have hooks. I moved the baskets around and the six Supertunia baskets went back to their springtime locations hanging in the center. Here are the three on the west side. I don't think they have grown much since they came back inside, but they look pretty good now that they aren't getting tossed around by the wind.
Everything inside the greenhouse is on irrigation now, except the Sempervivums. This is one of the Coleus I raised from seed, currently residing on the bench with all of the other Coleus and some other stuff. I'm using down-facing overhead irrigation on the bench because I thought it would provide the best coverage AND not spray upward to get the Sempervivums wet. I'll leave this in place for about three weeks, then start the transition of the Coleus back to the house, and the downsizing of the tunias for overwintering. Maybe it would be simpler to have a year-round greenhouse with permanent plumbing, but that is not the current reality.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't post spam. Comments are moderated.