I have marked this blog as "private to authors" and removed permission for Google to search it. This is in the spirit of what "blog" stands for: Web Log. This is the log of my plant activities, nothing else.
With my new-found freedom to post whatever I want without caring about an audience, here's is today's topic that would be horridly controversial should it be made public: The Aeonium 'Florens' has a big offset. I knew one was growing, but this is more pronounced than I have noticed before. It is also much greener than it was a few months ago. It needs to do its growing now because it is summer dormant.
More controversy: I have never grown potatoes before. It seems ridiculously easy to this point.
Petunia-haters would be after me if this became known: Royal Velvet basket with a Blue Vein clone at its heart.
I don't know what to do with this one, a Jazzberry clone. I also have two Royal Velvet clones and one Bubblegum clone that have developed roots back in the garage closet, and a couple of Priscillas that may or may not be growing. Honey and Latte need companions (and I have tried to plant their cuttings in each other's baskets), but I don't if the colors are right to inject purple or pink into either of them. I don't really want to start another petunia pot but....




No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't post spam. Comments are moderated.